Header Ads

Move on - A Poem by Nischal prem


   Move on - A Poem by Nischal Prem


Move on was created with the motive of expressing the feeling of a person who was trying to move forward from his/her past.



move+on+poetry+poem+nischal+prem+kumar+shrestha

Your shoulders was best to lean on
Why I am finding it hard to move on

Each others company was what we enjoyed a lot
Not finding you by my side, kills  me deep inside
You loved me heartly , I know that wasn’t a lie
How time has changed, after that farewell and goodbye

We weren’t destined for life, I accept my fate
Thanks for everything, You have done till date
I just want you to be happy and successful
Waiting you  to come back, I don’t want to be a fool

Broken heart, Shattered dreams, Life will go on
Whatever situation I am in, I will move on
Your shoulders was best to lean on
Why I am finding it hard to move on


                                                                                              By:- “Nischal” Prem






We have to face through different  situattions in our life. Whatever situation you pass through. You have got to move on . With this theme i wrote the poem. How was it friends? Please leave your comments or suggestions in the comment box below. If you write as well guide me to your creation. I would love to do the same :)

Below are some Other Poems written by me 

Wish You well                  Whenever you miss me                   Your Presence brought the Joy



No comments

Powered by Blogger.